Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Owe It All To Purple Hair.

I saw a girl with the most beautiful purple hair the other day. It was a subtle purple, a concept I had no prior knowledge of as I often find purple to be obnoxious. Not her's though. It was as if God had designed her with purple hair or something. It blew me away... and that is when I decided I wanted to start a blog.

I already have so many things I want to post on here. I think it is entirely possible that I have more thoughts than the average person. By saying that, I do not mean to imply that I am a deeply philosophical person. I simply draw this conclusion from the amount of time my brain spends away from what it should really be focusing on. I don't want to post too much now because then you won't read it. Will you? I don't believe you.

I'm almost done, I promise. Just one little story:
Today, as I was doing the dance we are all so familiar with: shuffle-down-the-aisle-of-your-giant-lecture-hall, I came across a rather largely unaccompanied region in the middle of the auditorium. There was this one seat with the desk already swiveled into place and I thought to myself "Yes. This is where I should sit." It was just so inviting, like it was waiting for me. You might find it silly but... that's why it's my blog and not yours.

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your adventures. And let's get this hair thing settled: Bright and unnatural hair colors are a joyous giggle in an otherwise sober world. I like them.
    Cheers,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete