Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cold Sunlight is Better Than No Sunlight.

I'm lacking profundity today so I think I'll go with bullets:

a. My room is unbearably cold right now. The rest of the apartment is fine while my room is like the frozen tundra. sheesh.

b. I just want to point out how wonderful it was to see the sun this weekend. I love waking up to the sunlight seeping into my room even though I know it's still cold outside. I'm obsessed with sunshine.

c. Thanks to bullet b, as the sun was going down yesterday the sky was an array of blue shades. The specific shade that was taking up most of the sky around 6 was the most gorgeous color. I couldn't stop staring at it.

d. I fell asleep in my class today for the first time this semester. whoops.

e. I also walked on water today so I think that should cover for my academic delinquency. Yes?
I think so.
f. My best friend Courtney is in Chile right now and let me borrow her keyboard while she is gone. I practiced piano for a few hours today and even though I'm rusty and it takes me longer than it should to learn things, it's really nice to play again.

h. LOST starts back up tomorrow and I can hardly contain my excitement... even though after watching every episode last season I still have no idea what's going on. Just part of the beauty of the show.

That's all for now. It's almost 4 am and I should be asleep. Happy February, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment