Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a bad case of crusty-nose...

among other things including:
-an ear infection
-a pretty intense cold
-afore mentioned costochondritis

Life has been rough-ish lately. Not just the physical maladies, I could handle those. It's the added stress of finishing school, transferring schools, being in a long distance relationship, uncertainties of the future. All of those things are beautiful in their own way but they can do a number on you.

I just found out I will be working at my church again this summer. This is very good news and definitely helps alleviate a lot of my current stress. I get to work a lot in the missions field which is where I'm passionate so that is awesome. Not to mention a free trip to Florida for an amazing worship/spiritual growth experience. I need to get my beach bod back in check. Italy is probably not going to help with that... oh well.

There are crumbs in my bed. One of my very least favorite things in the world is sitting on crumbs.

Okay, that's enough complaining for one blog post. I apologize for there being very little worth actually reading in this post. I'll be better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment