Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thoughts Free Flowing.

I don't like songs that are titled with a girl's name. I love how relieving it is to sneeze. Mumford and Sons tickles my eardrums. It doesn't feel like Christmastime. French horns make the most beautiful sounds. Eloquence is my favorite word, but I can never find the words to explain why. This song makes me think of you. I wish it would snow. I wish everybody really liked themselves. I don't understand why eyes are basically only brown, green, or blue. God branded me with a birthmark in the place that tramp stamps normally call home. I've always wanted to be left handed, and I've always wanted glasses. I secretly kind of want to be famous someday. I don't feel like I am doing anything with my life, which makes me feel bad for loving it so much. What would happen if everybody smiled at strangers? What would happen if everyone meant it when they said 'I love you'? I'm pretty sure you can never love your mom too much. I like to chew on things. I feel guilty for not watching the sunrise more often. I've been looking forward to this song since I clicked shuffle. Tomorrow's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment